Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is not a commentary on Gary Groves.

I began reading this book a couple of nights ago, so I will try make an occasional update regarding my progress. So far I'm very impressed.

It appears it's going to be a very easy read and I should be done within a few days. So far, I would recommend it to everyone.

Kiyosaki deals a lot with the different ways people view money and the stigmas that surround learning and dealing with it.

He feels he had a unique experience learning about money because he had two father figures in his life with completely different outlooks on the topic.

One father believed that money was the root of all evil. The other believed that the lack of money was the root of all evil. It would seem these are very similar statements on the surface. Kiyosaki proves otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of this book and also heard it is very good. I'll be interested in "Jeff's Notes" about this book.

    ReplyDelete